HOLI – Let’s Celebrate The Message Of Peace And Happiness
Holi is a unique festival of colors, the likes which are probably not found anywhere else in the world. It is one festival that epitomizes life, celebration, harmony, and joy all in one go. This is considered as one of the most revered and celebrated festivals of India and celebrated almost every part of the country. It is celebrated with the name of Holika Dahan or Choti Holi on the first evening of the festival and the following day is called Holi.
Today’s time Holi is celebrated with colors dance with the beats of Bollywood music. But origins of Holi come from the time of Vaishnav period where the King Hirnayakashyap’son Prahlad emerged victorious over the evil plans of “Holika” to kill him. The victory becomes a significant part of history and came to celebrated as Holi.
Celebrated Eco-Friendly Holi
While playing Holi our responsibility towards the environment also. We have to play Holi which is friendly with our environment also. So let us celebrate Holi in an eco-friendly way. Here are some eco-friendly ways to celebrate Holi with taking care of the environment.
- Play Holi with natural colors – Playing Holi with natural color is the best way to celebrate in a natural way. Chemical colors are harmful and it hurt your skin as well.
- Avoid the use of balloons and plastic bags – Use of plastic bags and balloons can cause injury or can damage the environment as well.
- Burn environment-friendly waste for Holi bonfire -Use Scraps like waste boxes,cow-dung, coconut waste,etc.insted of wood for Holi bonfires.
- Avoid wastage of water – Lots of water get used up during Holi. Motivate or educate your children to play dry Holi.
- Celebrate Holi with flowers – If possible organize Holi in your society, apartment or home with flowers.
What to gift your loved ones
Holi is a festival celebrated with our loved ones. We express our love by giving sweets and gifts to each other. Bedsheets, Bedding sets, Dohars, are a good idea in home furnishing category when they use these gifts they always remember you. Let’s spread the love with each other by gifting.some home furnishing products checkout on Kritarthhandicrafts.com now.