World Laughter Day: A Day Of Happiness
5th May 2019 Celebrated As World laughter Day In All Over World. It is an event which is celebrated all over the world to raise awareness about laughter and its many healing benefits. It is celebrated across the world with the aim of promoting world peace, brotherhood, and friendship among all. This day reminds the society that laughter is the best medicine to ward off the danger of modern day monotonous and mechanized lifestyles.
History Of Laughter Day
First laughter day was celebrated in the year of 1998 on 10th May in Mumbai and the man behind this revolutionary idea was Dr. Madan Kataria, founder of laughter yoga moment in 1995. Since then laughter day has made its way in the heart of the rest of the world laughter day moment in 1995.
since then, laughter day has made its way in the heart of the rest of the world. The very first laughter day celebrated outside India was in 2000 and was called the Happy Demic where more than ten thousand people gathered outside the town hall Square in Copenhagen, Denmark.
“When you laugh, you change and when you change the whole world changes around you.” Dr. Madan Kataria
The Celebration of world laughter day is a positive manifestation for world peace and is intended to build up a global consciousness of brotherhood and friendship through laughter. People from different walks of life celebrate World Laughter Day with great enthusiasm crossing all social, professional and personal barriers. This day also promotes the thousands of community groups around the world-typically known as laughter club.
Benefits Of Laughter
Laughing Is Best Medicine and there are various benefits of laughter. Here are some benefits of laughter.
- Relaxes Whole Body: laughter relieves physical tension and stress, leaving your muscle relaxed for up to 45 minutes after
- Triggers the release of endorphins: The body’s natural feel-good chemicals. Endorphins promote an overall sense of well-being and can even temporarily relieve pain.
- Protects the heart: Laughter improves the function of blood vessels and increases blood flow, which can help protect you against a heart attack and other cardiovascular problems.
- Burns calories: Laughing for 10 to 15 minutes a day can burn about 40 calories—which could be enough to lose three or four pounds over the course of a year.
- Lightens anger’s heavy load: Looking at the funny side can put problems into perspective and enable you to move on from confrontations without holding onto bitterness or resentment.
- May even help you to live longer: A study in Norway found that people with a strong sense of humor outlived those who don’t laugh as much.
Relax And Keep Smiling
In the last Kritarth Handicrafts urge all fellow Indians forgets all stress in your daily life and keep smiling. Smile is the strongest tool that helps us to reduce our stress. keep Smiling and Be Happy”
HA HA HA HA.!