Which is Best Bathrobe For Women
Before choosing a bathrobe for women we must know the meaning of bathrobe and its uses in our daily life. Here is a short description of the meaning of a bathrobe and its features.
Meaning of bathrobe
As the name suggests bathrobe is a mixture of 2 words Bath + Robe which means a loose-fitting robe you put on after a bath or shower. A bathrobe is a dressing gown made from toweling or cotton fabric and may be donned while the wearer’s body is wet, serving both as a towel and a body covering when there is no immediate need to fully dress.
Features of bathrobe
- It will keep you warm and prevent you from getting cold
- Having excellent absorption power
- Makes you relax
- Helping in a Spa treatment
Different Uses of bathrobes
Bathrobes are very useful in daily life but some of the popular uses are given below.
- Morning time – The most popular way to use your bathrobe is to wear it as soon as you wake up and keep it on as you walk out to get the newspaper, have a cup of coffee, and even put on your makeup before you start the day.
- Spa treatments – Any day at the spa is not complete without a fluffy and luxurious bathrobe, and the robe has become synonymous with beauty treatments and relaxation.
- Hotel stays – Whenever you check into a luxury hotel, the first thing you do is check if there are bathrobes in the closet. This offers a stylish way to stay covered up, but still, relax and enjoy your time away.
- Relaxation – After a long day at work, many people find that just slipping into their bathrobe is an instant fix for their stress and worries.
- Showers and baths – For many people, a bathrobe is used for getting out of the bath or shower and drying themselves off. These are worn straight out of the water and can be even more absorbent than a towel.
- With visitors – If you have people visiting or someone comes to the door, putting your bathrobe on is considered a stylish and convenient way of staying covered up while still looking presentable.
Types of bathrobes
There are many types of bathrobes available in the market but 2 types of bathrobes are extremely popular first one is cotton bathrobes and the second one is teddy towel bathrobes.
These types of bathrobes are best used for absorbency, as cotton features a natural hydrophilic element that is ideal for wicking away moisture. The most popular type of bathrobe is made from terry towels, which is a cotton material that feels like a regular bath towel.
An extremely popular type of weave, terry cloth is a pile fabric that has usually been made from cotton, that has uncut loops on both sides. The longer these loops are, the more absorbent your bathrobe will be.
How to wash bathrobe
All bathrobes were created differently, and for this reason, there’s no standard way to keep them clean that will work for every material. Before cleaning your bathrobe, always check the manufacturer’s label which will have a good indication of the best way to care for it so that it can serve you as a wardrobe staple for many years to come.
For a bathrobe made from 100% cotton, these are usually washed easily in a machine. Always use a mild detergent when washing any type of bathrobe, so you don’t do damage to the soft fibers or remove the color dyes.
It is always a buyer’s choice that which bathrobes best for them but according to my opinion if you want to use a bathrobe after your bath then there is a need for absorbent of water where cotton bathrobes will be the best choice.
If you required bathrobes for sleeping at the night then synthetic bathrobes will be the best choice for you.